Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Dream Reawaken

Yesterday night, at 1 o'clock in the morning, I went to a mamak stall in Taman Kosas, Ampang (nearby to my house). While having my late supper there, I watched a movie by the title 'Braveheart'. William Wallace is really a great warrior and leader, and he died fighting for the thing that he strongly believes in.



I got really inspired by the movie. This is a movie that teaches a lot of values. It teaches about fighting for your dream and your freedom. It teaches you to keep standing up again and again even after a major blow. It teaches you that those in power should not think that other people exist to provide you with position and power, rather , people in power exist to provide other people freedom in various aspect of life.

It got me thinking, where does my life going to? Does this path that I am taking really leads to the place that I want? Do the actions that I have taken in the past contributes into shaping my future into the form that I want?

Well, putting it further, what do I really want from my life? This is basically the kind of question that I used to ask myself on daily basis a long time ago, right after I graduated from my university. After working for a few years, the flame of questioning things have died quite some time ago. I simply follow the flow...

After some soul searching this morning, I think I need to start another plan. I already have a career plan in place, which I am in the right path, but right now I need another plan. I need to really consider what are the options that would allow me to become financially free. I am not talking about becoming rich, I am talking about having incomes that enough to make me do not need to work for others. I do not want a business where I have to sacrifice a lot of my time, or have to be in office from 9-5 almost every day. I want a passive income, where it involved almost 0 daily work from me.

With free time, it would open up to many responsibility. Religeous responsibility and family oriented activity comes straight away after this. Well, do not want to think much about it , until I need to i.e it has become a reality.

Well, I do not want MLM or anything similar to it, unless I am the owner of the company of course :-). Do not want to go into insurance or unit trust. I am left with a real business option. A business where I have much control over it, where the demand is there. I already have distributor right for all TM products. May be I should start with utilizing this license...

Wish me luck....

2 comments:

ieka said...

one of the course i attended was Emotional Intelligent (EQ); and part of the module was discussing on movies. We discussed on Braveheart jugak dlm kelas, percaya tak..

MC_E349094 said...

Woo, is that pure coincidence or what? Or may be the director of that movie did it so well that it etches into the heart of many people? People who are fighting for any form of freedom in their life....