Friday, April 4, 2008

Moving Road Blocks, Listen Out!!

Woo hooo, what do I mean by that.... Moving Road BlockS??

May be I am wrong, but I am compelled to say this out loud... I find it is inconsiderate for those Giant Yellow Bulldozers to be on the small roads and highways during rush hour, especially around 7-8.30 in the morning. Furthermore, there are TWO of them on my 10km struggle on MRR highway today...

You know its rush hour, and you know you can only move at 40 Km/h... It is such a frustrating feeling when I realized that I are going to be late today because some guy decided it is okay be on the road on such a busy time... After all, you guys paid road tax too... right?

Come on man, you bulldozer drivers out there, you are practically a road block on the highway, the only different is, you are a MOVING ROAD BLOCKS... bottle neck happens because of you.. people get impatient because of you... To us, rush hour drivers, there is nothing different between you and a stalled car on the road. Well, I just hope bulldozers driver out there read this rambling of mine... and be considerate on this issue...


No comments: