Sunday, April 6, 2008

Attacked by the Apes!!!


For a few days already, I have a problem that my trash bin has been ransacked. I mean the plastic bags was untied and opened nicely, then all the trash inside it are taken out and finally left all over the place ( well, actually around 5m radius in front of my house).

It is so annoying, that this weekend I continously monitoring to see whether there is some collector who ransacked people's bin to find some metal or cans. I don't mind they going through my bin, but do it in such a way that it does not create a problem for me....

To my surprise, the answer to the mysterious ransacker is not even human. It is a monkey or a member from that species. I was waiting inside my home compound(is this the correct spelling, or word??) area when suddenly that 'new' neighbour climbed from the next door house into my area. I was dumb strucked, not knowing what to do. I even felt a bit scared, since I had this experience fighting with a group of baboons during a camping trip before, which is not a good one. To my relief, I did not see any other monkey around.

Well, I managed to take a snapshot of the monkey, not a good one since it is taken with my old handphone.... That monkey even dare to show off, making moves similar to Mr Universe posing his body on stage....




The monkey is in the center of the Red Box..

2 comments:

ieka said...

pandainye monyet tu.. : ))

ASaL said...

mine is worst
the most popular animal in Sepang right now
read it back word, it is ibab.
and to add, the monkeys too...
owhhh